I don't know if this should be here, but im gonna post it. It was kind of funny i thought.
I was working today in Tazewell Co.
A nice looking young woman gets out of her sports car and starts across the road at the intersection.
Whatever she has in her hand drops and takes off, she is pursuing it. When she steps on it, she bends over to pick it up.
Well her pants rip big time exposing her backside and her thongs.
This led to one woman sitting at the red light getting rear ended by two oncoming males, who well i think were ashamed to admit why they couldn't stop.
I know that may a bit in bad taste but it was funny. I had to stop and make sure no one was injured and i put out some flares. And waited till police officers arrived, it was funny watching the two young men try to explain to the officers, yet both knew i knew the real reason... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]





Bookmarks